LED Product Spotlight - The LED Base 4 from GLP
December 10, 2011 - Sun Valley, California
Finally, a truss light which has been designed to light truss!
The LED Base 4 uses 12 x 3W tri-color RGB LED’s, with a 10° beam angle in a unit which has been designed specifically to internally light truss. It produces a bright, even beam of light that gives great coverage with a wide color palette to work from.
With a square design, low profile and shaped corners, the LED Base 4 has been designed to fit inside industry standard 12 inch truss, locating easily and squarely every time it is rigged. The LED Base 4 features power input and output connectors for easy daisy chaining and has a lightweight of just 5.5 lbs., to keep weight loading on your truss low.
To make things as easy as possible, all of the connectors on the LED Base 4 are side mounted allowing the fixture to be placed right into the end of your truss and still give access to the display driven setup menu and connection points.
- Seamless RGB color mixing with 12 x 3W tri-color LEDs
- Power input and output for easy daisy chaining
- On board digital menu display
- Side mounted connectors for optimal installation
- 6 DMX operation modes
- Auto sensing power supply, 90-240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Master/slave mode
- Stand alone mode
- Sound activation, via Internal microphone
- Convection cooling
- 400Hz PWM (pulse-width modulation)
- 10° beam angle
- Rated LED lifetime > 50,000 hours
For more information on this story, you can contact Blue Planet at 417-332-1313 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURN TO BLUE PLANET LIGHTING JANUARY 2012 NEWSLETTER