ArKaos Releases New A30 Media Server
May 26, 2011 - Rhode-Saint-Genèse, Belgium
ArKaos announces the New A30 Media Server
The ultimate combination of performance and reliability
Built for the MediaMaster real time video editing software, the A30 delivers outstanding performance, stability and durability. It is the result of the latest research made by ArKaos in terms of raw performance but also structural strength, vibration and heat tolerance.
This incredibly powerful system comes delivered with a vast library of high quality digital media from the world's best visual content providers.
It is pre-configured to work directly with all market leading DMX lighting desks. Everything has been done so you just have to plug and play.
The A30 is a complete solution for professional Lighting Designers, supporting up to six outputs and several acquisition possibilities.
The ArKaos A30 guarantees smooth playback of nine simultaneous HD layers or six Full HD layers on up to 6 outputs.
Shock-resistant up to 2G. Heat tested. Providing easy access to fans and filters. It’s totally road ready.
- 4 video outputs: DVI, HDMI, VGA or Analog (2 control monitors + 2 displays)
or custom 6 outputs: 720p, Mini DisplayPort
- 1 video input : HDMI (720p, 1080p) or Analog (NTSC, PAL)
- HD resolution video output (standard resolutions plus 1920x1080, 2560x1024, 3840x1080)
- DMX connectors: 5 pin male & female XLR/DMX
- Firewire 400 / 800 - 1394, eSATA, USB 3.0
- Balanced audio in / out
- 2 x 500GB 16 MB Cache hard drives in RAID I for faster data streaming and enhanced security
- 1 x server grade 15k RPM hard drive for the system
- HDD protection for extreme conditions: passive cooling / noise damming / shock absorption
- MediaMaster Pro (incl. LED Mapper)
- Fast recovery system
- System configured for optimized performances
- Shock and Vibration proof for Touring
- Industrial 4U rack chassis with EMC shielded case
- Optimized Airflow system with interactive cooling enabling
- Silent, Normal or Full Load modes
- Power supply: 105 – 240v automatic commutation at 50-60hz
- 48 hour burn-in routine before delivery
For more information on this story, you can contact Blue Planet at 417-332-1313 or email them at: email@example.com.
BACK TO THE JUNE 2011 BLUE PLANET LIGHTING NEWSLETTER