With four powerful homogenised cells per foot/305mm, these units can be grouped and controlled to release your creativity. Unsightly colour shadowing is eliminated with this innovative optical system that gives power enough to light nearly 12m of cyclorama. Perfect for a wide range of cyclorama, flood and wall washing applications where a powerful throw is needed. Available in 1.8m / 6 ft, 1.2m / 4 ft, 0.3m / 1 ft versions, these fixtures are specifically designed to fit in flight cases used with the original Color Force.
- Featuring Chroma-Q's proven award winning technology.
- Over 18,000 hot lumens will easily wash a 12m / 39 ft. cyc.
- Extremely smooth, uniform output.
- Homogenised RGBA colour mixing.
- Pixel control to 76mm/3in increments.
- High CRI of 92.
- Theatrical grade dimming.
- Rugged extruded aluminium body.
- Built-in power supply.
- Chroma-Q calibration means: superior fixture-to-fixture consistency.
- Works great in any theatre, TV, concert touring, exhibitions or corporate event.
- Optional internal LumenRadio.
- Touchscreen user interface.
For more information on pricing on the new Color Force II LED Series of LED Fixtures, you can contact Blue Planet in Las Vegas at 702-222-2103. For general inquiries or quote requests, please send an email to: email@example.com.